Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cross Country !!!

Yesterday it was Cross Country at Glen Taylor School and we had to wear our house colours: Taurere,Kaiahiku,Maungarei and Te Wai o Taki. am in green so I wore a t-shirt with green on it and white shorts. Then we went to the field and started cross country. First it was the juniors and then the year levels went higher and higher until it was the year fives' turn. We started running and then I fell so I was no longer in the front but that was OK. I still kept running but then I started to get tired. But I kept running cause I was not even half way yet. When I got further I was getting really tired and starting to want to stop but I didn't and I  never gave up. Even though I didn't come 1st 2nd or 3rd I still had fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment