Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My Pen Pal letter

Carlosi
127 West Tamaki Road 
Glen Innes 
Auckland 1027


Dear Robert Photo of me 


So i am going to tell you a bit about myself. I am
Samoan,Tongan,Maori and English i am Tongan and
Samoan from my dad's side and
Maori and English from my mom's side. My favourite
colour is purple. I love butter
chicken and my
favourite sport is
basketball.I love to play video games and read.            


 Here is some questions i want to ask you
What's your hobbies?
What's your favourite colour?
What part of Canada do you live in?
What is your favourite food?


Lock down i wanna tell you about how lock down was in my country 
When we had to go into lock down I was sad that we weren't going to school
for 7 to 8 
weeks. In lock down it was
boring because I was not allowed to leave the house.
Something cool was that it was my aunt's birthday in level 3 so we could
have a little birthday with only 10 people and that was my experience.    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment