Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

My Favourite food


You first wanna put your rice in a pot or rice cooker and start cooking then you wanna cut up you chicken and put it in a bowl after that start cooking the chicken when it ready enough tip you butter chicken sauce in and start steering it around then you wanna put some spices in to make it spicy or you can put cream in if you want it more sweet and thats how you make my favourite food. The the last step is to dish it out.

 I have multiple favourite food but my most favourite is butter chicken. This is how you make it you first need to get some chicken, butter chicken sauce, rice and some spices.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,Carlosi, did you make butter chicken? Your recipe looks delicious. Bring my share to me when school starts.

    Mrs Mala

    ReplyDelete