Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Kapa Haka at Stone Fields school

Today it was my kapa haka groups performance at Stone Field school there was about 6 schools that were going to perform. When we were getting change we had finished our chowder said only were your nickers but said I said I don't won't to and one of the others said I don't to ether so she said to me and him it is ok. We were also talking about the seven sisters then it was our time to perform I was kinda nervous but  I was proud I was doing it at the end we went to get change then it was morning tea so we at and had some fresh air out side but we were not aloud to play because of the ran. Then more schools performed and it time for lunch after lunch we learnt some songs and the actions to them then we performed to our parents all the things we learnt then we hoped back on the bus and went back to school.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ariana and I'm your blog buddy I love how you made one of kapa haka.kapa Haka is my favorite.I love how you but a pic in your writing.Nice writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you like Haka thanks for the nice words and looking ford to see some cool and exciting work from you.

    ReplyDelete