Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Science exhibition

Today Glen Taylor school went around to the other kids classes to see what they were  learning for science last term. We did it cause we also wanted to look at heaps of science and how to do it all. My favourite classes were room 13 and room 7 I liked room 13 because their were crestless and colourful things and I like room 7 because their was a lot of information about space.  Like their are 8 planets in the solar system. and I wonder what they are going to do next year. I liked going to the other classes and seeing what they learnt. I am excited for the next science exhibition and seeing what the classes do for the science exhibition. And when it comes around I want to learn about plants and how they grow. And I also want to learn about Animals life and if they are like humans. Or maybe electricity.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment